




I can't wait to get the pictures back that I had done of Jensen. Stephanie is a friend from High School and I think she did a fabulous job. She came to my house to do them and I love every single picture that she took. He is getting quite the little personality. He loves to say dada. Sometimes when he says it he scrunches up his nose and does some funny thing with his tongue. He is on the verge of crawling. He does more of a worm. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks then pushes of his knees and goes forward. He can get places really fast by doing this. He is starting to get really good at pulling himself up to stand. He goes from his belly to bum and bum to belly. Still no teeth. He weighs about 20 lbs 13 oz. At his six month he was 19 lbs 7 oz so he is still growing. He loves peek a boo and patty cake. He LOVES attention from his sisters. We took him swimming for the first time last weekend and he had so much fun. His hands were busy splashing the whole time.
Kenadee is so great with Jensen. She loves to hold him and feed him and pretty much do anything for him. She is such a good helper now days. She is pretty excited about her recital because she gets to do cartwheel at the beginning of her dance. She is pretty stinkin good at doing cartwheels. She is also getting good at sounding out words and writing words. She still always has either a brush or a comb in her hand combing her hair which drives crazy me but oh well right! Lots of her friends are loosing teeth but she is still hanging on to hers. She is extremely into music, especially Taylor Swift. And there you have it. I thought Kenadee and Jensen deserved an update since Reese got one!
14 comments:
oh my word. He is darling. I love little boys...and think...I need another one:)
Those are amazing! I love them. Cant wait to see St George pics and pics from Kenadee's recital!!
Way to go Reese! That is awesome! She is so stinkin cute.
Your kids are so adorable. I love those pics, and I love reading about your kids and how much they are growing up. They are all so precious :)
The pics are so darling of the kids!!! And how great that Reece is doing so amazing, I am super excited for you all. Hope to see you soon and maybe we could get the girls together soon.
He is so handsome! I love the ones with the ties. Adorable!!
Super cute!! Kenadee is such a sweetie! I wish it was easier to get together...Braydon loves playing with her!
So super cute!! he is a handsome little guy.
He is such a cutie...and I love Stephanie's pics, she does a great job! Love them all!!
Those are so cute Tara!! She did such a good job. It was fun to catch up on all that is going on with you guys. You're kids are beautiful!
Your pictures are adorable. I love them, they are precious. So I started thinking, who does your hair. I would love to find someone to trade with since it is such a pain to ask one of the girls at the salon. Just a thought, let me know.
Hey Britt was just telling me all about Reese, and how well she is doing! So I thought I would read about it on your blog! That is so great! I always love to read your stories about her. They always make me emotional for some reason though. Your family is so cute, I love the pictures you just had done! Jensen is adorable! I have not seen your guys forever we will all have to get together soon!
I LOVE these pictures! He is so stinkin' cute Tara!!
So stinkin' cute. I could just love on all your kids. Love the pics
Those pictures are ADORABLE. Your friend does such a good job! I'm glad to hear everybody's doing good, and that you're not the only one in a blogging slump. :)
Post a Comment