Last Wednesday Kenadee and I braved the yucky weather and roads and drove to Layton to see Maegen. She is getting her license to be an esthetician. She did a Vitamin C peel on me and then Kenadee and I got pedicures. It was a fun night to spend with Kenadee. She loves this kind of thing. Maegen did a great job. The peel was awesome on my skin and who doesn't love a pedicure? If you live in the Layton area go visit her before she graduates in August.


2 comments:
What school does maegen go to. my sis in law is doing that in layton too. What a fun girls night. Ellie and I totally need one of those.
Oh Tara!!! You are an AWESOME MOM and I think you are doing an AMAZING job with Reese!!! You are so much stronger than I could ever be!!!! I struggle with Hayden...he has alot of insecurity issues because of choices his dad has made and I really have hard times and it is discouraging!!! He does not do good at school at all it is hard. I feel like a failure alot, but I think every kid is different and we just have to keep trying everyday. And how rewarding it is when they finally learn things and you see progress!!! I think Reese is such a beautiful girl and you are doing great with her.
I love the girls night out with Kenadee!! So fun to have daughters to do stuff like that with. She looks like quite the dancer...just like her mom.
Love and miss you Tara!!! You are AWESOME!!
Post a Comment