Sunday, September 15, 2013

Kenadee's 9th birthday

For Kenadee's birthday she decided to take her bestie Ava and also her favorite cousin and friend Halley to get manicures. Of course the little sister came too. We went to the salon where Maegen was working and got their nails done. They loved it! Afterwards we stopped at U-swirl for the best frozen yogurt ever.
 


On her birthday she woke up to balloons and breakfast in bed. She opened presents and then went to lunch and a movie with Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. That night the rest of the family met at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Kenadee's choice of course. Then it was time for more presents and blue cake and ice cream.





Kenadee at nine is such a great girl. She saves me so much on the nights that Troy is at school. She is great to help with her brother and sisters but she is super great at torturing them also. She still loved Justin Bieber on her birthday but over the last 8 months she has changed her mind. She is now in love with Hunter Hayes who is much better in my motherly opinion:) I found that out one day when I found her laying on her bedroom floor coloring "I love Hunter Hayes" in a notebook. Kenadee is a great friend and for the most part we have had very little girl drama. I am sure that it won't last much longer:) Kenadee is a super good gymnast. She decided after taking at All American for two years that she was ready for a change. We were lucky to find a lady in our new neighborhood that has a tumbling studio in her basement. Kenadee started taking a cheer/tumbling class there in the summer and she is really loving it. She just got her back tuck down and she is super excited about it. Kenadee is very smart too. Learning comes naturally to her. She is a great reader but she hasn't caught the reading bug yet. I really wish she would so I am working on it. Kenadee is our best eater. She loves her fruits and veggies. Her favorites are spaghetti, lasagna, chicken noodle soup, and omelets. She loves to play school, barbies, and play with her friends. She is also very excited to start choir this week with her school. She is still pretty dramatic and can have a real good meltdown every once in awhile. I am sure she gets it from Troy...... Or maybe me. Sure do love this girl though. It is so much fun to watch her grow up. People love her and I always hear what a sweetheart she is and I have to agree!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart and such a fun birthday!! I can't believe she's 9. I still remember the very first week we moved into Harbor 2nd ward and you were sitting behind us in Sunday school. Kenadee was about 13 months old and the cutest little thing ever toddling around. So sad that they have to grow up. But so much fun at the same time :)

Anita said...

I cannot agree more, Kenadee is a doll and we love her to pieces!!! Ava had so much fun, thanks for inviting her :)