Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kenadee.

After Build A Bear we went to Kenadee's favorite restaurant, Applebee's. Then we went home to open presents and have cake and ice cream. She got dress up clothes, lots of barbies, a princess storybook pillow, my little pony stuff, Alice and Wonderland doll and movie, and lots of cute clothes. Britt and Jer gave her a roll of toilet paper first just to she her reaction. She thought it was hilarious. She kept laughing and then she would say "Halley why did you give toilet paper?" Finally they gave her the Barbie Dolls that they had really bought her. I was proud of her reaction. I thought she would cry but she went along with it. I can't believe that she is four. She is so much fun though and she gets more fun the older she gets.

This is her opening the toilet paper. And her asking Halley why she gave her toilet paper. Her favorite new dress up.

The Enchanted Birthday cake.

3 comments:

BRITT said...

How fun. I love to tease Kenadee I loved the look on her face when she saw the toilet paper. She is growing up too fast. I loved to hear Reese say Mama and see the vacuum video. It was AMAZING. I don't know which was better you singing on the video or Reese's reaction. It was a fun night. Happy Birthday Kenadee you are beautiful and I love you!

Lish Fish said...

How freaking fun! It is crazy how fast they grow. She is beautiful!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I was laughing about the comment she made to you about "talking nicer". That is so flippin' cute! I love the funny things kids say! Happy birthday Kenadee! You are a doll!