Sunday, January 13, 2008
Yesterday Kenadee turned four years old. It was a fun day for her. We opened some presents at home and then we went to the mall to Build A Bear. She has been wanting to do one forever and I have been promising her for months that she could go for her birthday. She picked out a really cute dog to stuff and all was well until it was time to pick out clothes for it. That is when the mom/daughter battle began. I had in mind that it would have some cute outfit but I swear to you she was picking out the UGLIEST things. So she had some ugly pink thing with fur picked out until she saw.... a Sleeping Beauty dress. I was a mean mom and I told her it was not going to wear that, that it was ugly and she needed to keep looking. Okay so I am aware that I am a horrible mother and I probably did some psychological damage or something but seriously there were such cute clothes and she had to pick that. Finally I gave in and let her have her way, but only because it was her birthday. The best part was when she gave it a name. She is slightly obsessed with the Enchanted movie so she named her dog Giselle after the girl in the movie. She LOVES princesses. So now she has a dog in Sleeping Beauty clothes named after another princess. I felt bad later when I was complaining about it again and she said "Mom if you could talk nice to me you would be the nicest mom." I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha ha thats still just to funny to me that you were so upset about the outfit she picked i would probably be the same way though
-ash :)
She definetly knows what she wants! wish I could have been there!
Tara-
I can't beleive she is that old. You are a good mom. I probably would have been the same way too. Some times they just need to be educated on what is cute and whats not, but what a fun party. Cute family! I hear ya on the hormone thing. I have too much as it is. I couldn't imagine your family. I hope you have a boy next time too. By the way thats so funny about the toilet paper.
Happy Birthday Kenadee! I can't believe she is 4! The finished product looks cute so she did a good job afterall. But you are so funny! Britt :)
That is absolutely hilarious! I would have done the same thing, I'm afraid... But overall, the bear doesn't look bad! :)
I love the finished product, it really is way cute! Sounds like a way fun birthday! She is a doll!
oh i love her so much. you guys are the best people in my world.
That is helarious! How fun that she loves princess stuff so much, at least you know she is going to be a girly girl!! What a fun birthday and I agree with Kami, you are such a good mom!
Post a Comment