Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine Party/Blog Slacker

Troy and I went out the night before for out Valentines date so Saturday was spent with the kids. We had a little party that night with heart shaped pizza, heart shaped doughnuts, and a fun conversation game. The girls loved it. Kenadee was fun to play the game with. Some of her answers to the questions were:

1. If you could meet anyone who would it be? Her answer was the mailman.
I think I could arrange that one.
2. If you won lots of money and could do whatever you wanted to with it what would you do?
Her answer was give it to someone who doesn't have money. This was right after Troy and I had answered with "Worldly Answers" like a new truck and a new house.








3 comments:

Tiesha said...

That baby food is so funny! You're so cute!

Kristin and Dan said...

I wish I could meet the mailman too! :) you guys are such a cute, fun family!

KellyFam said...

What a great mom you are! You do such fun and wonderful things with your kids. I wish I had been more like that!