We had a fun busy weekend again. Thursday we went swimming at the Lindon Pool. My kids loved it and we had a blast. Troy slept outside in the tent with
Kenadee that night. Reese wouldn't go to sleep and I was afraid she would escape and Troy would sleep through it, so I made her come in the house with me. Friday we had a Summer Themed party for Jensen. We had the slip and slide and the sprinkler under the trampoline. The boys (Troy and
Jer) had as much fun on the slip and slide as the girls did. We had a yummy
barbecue and then we let Jensen open his presents. He didn't get into opening them so his sister and cousins had fun opening them for him. He got lots of fun toys and cute clothes. His favorite was probably his baseball bat. He picked it up and walked around with it. He thought he was pretty cool. His cake was the best part of the party. He started slowly and then figured if he put his face right into it he could get more. He pretty much devoured the whole thing. After that we got cleaned up and headed out to the fireworks in Spanish Fork. It was such a fun night and I think he loved every minute of it.

He loves the PINK car.


Cute Chloee.

Troy having fun.

Jensen was trying to get the car and Brinley figured out how to get away from him. He ran after her laughing. I love his chubs hanging over his swimming suit.
2 comments:
Those pictures of him shoving his face in the cake are hilarious!! and so cute!! Happy 1st Birthday Jensen!
So So Cute Tara! I love that you have a boy, have I ever told you that before. He is getting so big so fast. I hope he had an awesome first birthday! It sure looks like it. Love Ya!
Post a Comment