Thursday, August 27, 2009
Kenadee's first day of Kindergarten
Kenadee has been talking about kindergarten all summer long. She has been so excited to start. So today was finally the big day. She woke up by herself and wanted to know if she could put on her new school clothes. She wasn't nervous at all. No tears, no looking back as she got on the bus, just her ready to get on with the big kid life. She likes to be a leader and take charge and I hope she stays that way. It will make me not worry about her so much. She came home happy and excited to go back tomorrow. I know it is so cliche to say I can't believe how fast they grow up, but really I can't believe how fast time flies. I have to say it is nice to have a little free time. It will be even better when Reese starts preschool on the 8th!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awwww, she's so cute and grown up! Love her outfit, and I'm assuming she got into morning kindergarten?? Yay if she did! As always, it was so fun to see you- I am loving my hair and have gotten a ton of compliments on it!
Congratulations! She does look all grown up and very cute!!!
She is ROCKIN' that Barbie backpack! What a cutie!
She looks so cute! How fun for her! So glad she did well! That is awesome! How did mom do??
I can't even imagine what it will be like when my first starts kindergarten (next year) :( It's crazy, she looks stinkin' cute though!
She looks so freakin cute. She is getting so old. I hope she had fun. Halley called her to see how it went but I didn't get any details.
Tear....she is so BIG!
I am so not excited for that, I think I might baul my eyes out. She looks cute as always!
I'm still kind of freaking out! I can't believe her and Braydon are that old already!!
Post a Comment