Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FIrst day of Dance

Kenadee started her third year of dance with Center Stage today. Back in July she tried out for the company team and made it. Her team is called XS Energy. She was very excited when she found out that she made it. She will have the opportunity to perform more often and she will get two hours at dance every week instead of one. She will also get to compete in a few competions. She loves to dance so she was so excited to go today. I can't wait to see her perform!




5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute pictures! She must be a good little dancer!

Lish Fish said...

That is awesome. She is so cute!!

sissyann said...

She is so beautiful! :)

Hickman Family said...

kinda bitter sweet having your first one going to school....Maddie just started first, way weird, but I'm not going to lie, the break is kinda nice! Cute kids!

Anita said...

I just love it! She looked so cute. Its going to be a long year though. :)