She is talking up a storm now days. She loves to say: Come here, Sit down, Don't touch it, Barbie, Jensen, my turn, go away. And really that is a SMALL amount of what she is saying. She has even started putting four words together. Every single day we see progress. We were talking about some of the kids in her class and talking about their names. Reese says "Josh" and I looked at Troy and said their is a Josh in her class! She is understanding so much of what we are saying. She is closing the gap with other kids her age and it is so amazing to see it. She is loving school and isn't having such a hard time leaving in the morning.
Jensen has started talking a lot too! Dog and monkey are his favorites. He is getting two of his molars in the back and didn't want to sleep last night because of it. He is a funny kid. Likes to be funny and make us laugh. When he gets caught doing something he shouldn't he sticks his head out and raises his eyebrows and starts running for you. He is still SOOOO easy and happy most of the time. He does scream like a girl when his sisters torture him. Can't wait for the day when he can torture them back!
Kenadee is doing great with school. She loves her teacher and is making lots of new friends. She is getting really good at figuring out words and how to write. She has reading homework at night so Troy has been reading Fable Haven to her. She is loving dance and is already learning her dance for the Christmas show.
Troy is crazy busy right now. Full time work and full time school. Mondays and Wednesdays are long. He leaves about 7. Works until five. Has school from 5:30-8:15. Tuesday and Thursday he has a morning class. One class on line. Thursday are also his scout night. Tuesday night he was up until 4 AM doing homework. He never complains though and he actually does enjoy school. Somehow after all of this he can still come home and be an awesome dad. Date nights have become even more important since we feel like we never see each other. If all goes as planned, he will graduate next December with his degree in Accounting.
We had a fun weekend in Brigham City for Peach Days. I did some hair on Friday. We went to the carnival. My dad took Kenadee on a ride that was a little more than she expected. Her face was priceless, but after she told us it was so fun and she would go on it again. We had a fire in the backyard at my mom and dads and slept in tents. Saturday was the parade and being lazy all day.
This was such a fun summer and I am a little bit sad to see it go. We went to the drive-in on Saturday night for one last summer activity. Fall is my favorite and I am going to enjoy every minute of it before the dreaded winter comes....
Pictures from Peach Days weekend.
8 comments:
I loved that post. I know I just saw you a month ago, but somehow it seems like it was longer. I am so happy for cute Reese, that is all so exciting about her progress. I feel for you on the no husband thing, but it is nice that when you do see each other, it means that much more. I'm jealous that he is graduating so soon. I wish it was Andy. Seriously, we need to go on a double date. I miss ya! Talk to ya soon!
P.S. Sorry for the majorly long comment ;)
I love your bangs...so cute. I keep debating. And love the pic of you and Kenadee with the tongues...she is a talentet little stink. How fun. We really do need to hook up one of these decades for lunch. Would love to see you...
Sounds like you guys are crazy busy! Reading about Troy's schedule takes me back to the days when Mike was doing his MBA program! Those were some long, tough years...but they were so worth it! Just keep your eye on graduation day & know that it will be here before you know it! :)
I can't believe how much you guys do!!! Now I feel guilty about being sick and not coming to activity days. It won't happen again! :) Thanks for bailing me out!!! I owe you!!
Oh and... my hubby doesnt come home until 10 on Mondays and Wednesdays either so we should do dinners together on Wednesdays!! How does that sound?
Oh I miss peach days!!! Your kids are still cuter than ever!!!
I was just thinking about Reese and wondering how she was doing. That is so great the she is doing so well. I miss you much!
Okay missy.... 3 weeks?? C'mon, you can do better than that ;)I am officially requesting a new post. see ya tonight- can't wait!
Post a Comment