I somehow ended up with the fun job of being the room mother this year. Funny story a few weeks ago we did the personality test at an Enrichment Night activity. I am a white personality. I am terrible at saying no, I am no good at delegating, I am horrible at asking for help, I don't like confrontation, and pretty much I am horrible at making decisions. Makes me the perfect candidate for room mom! Luckily Troy was able to come to her class party and help out. I could not have done it without him. I also called two parents to come and help and got another mom to donate doughnuts. It ended up going really well and I think the kids had a great time. I am already stressing out about the Christmas party!
Monday, November 2, 2009
School Halloween parties.
Reese was so excited when she got to wear her Halloween costume to school on Friday. She had a fun party at school and got to do some trick or treating to the other classes. She brought home a cute picture of her and her teacher in a Halloween picture frame that she made. When she got home she stayed in her costume so we could go watch Kenadee in the costume parade at her school.
I somehow ended up with the fun job of being the room mother this year. Funny story a few weeks ago we did the personality test at an Enrichment Night activity. I am a white personality. I am terrible at saying no, I am no good at delegating, I am horrible at asking for help, I don't like confrontation, and pretty much I am horrible at making decisions. Makes me the perfect candidate for room mom! Luckily Troy was able to come to her class party and help out. I could not have done it without him. I also called two parents to come and help and got another mom to donate doughnuts. It ended up going really well and I think the kids had a great time. I am already stressing out about the Christmas party!


I somehow ended up with the fun job of being the room mother this year. Funny story a few weeks ago we did the personality test at an Enrichment Night activity. I am a white personality. I am terrible at saying no, I am no good at delegating, I am horrible at asking for help, I don't like confrontation, and pretty much I am horrible at making decisions. Makes me the perfect candidate for room mom! Luckily Troy was able to come to her class party and help out. I could not have done it without him. I also called two parents to come and help and got another mom to donate doughnuts. It ended up going really well and I think the kids had a great time. I am already stressing out about the Christmas party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment