Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reese's preschool Christmas Party

Last Friday Reese had a Christmas program/party at school. Her class along with all of the other classes performed a song. It was very cute and so neat to see the kids singing. Santa came and Reese loved sitting on his lap and getting a present from him. I have said it before but I have to say it again. I LOVE her preschool. Reese is cruising right along. She talks nonstop. She know all about Christmas. Sentences and new words everyday. I give so much credit to her teachers that she spends time with Monday-Friday. They are wonderful. We are excited for January when she will finally have a little girl in class with her. Although, I really don't think she has minded being the only girl. :)









3 comments:

Sarah said...

K, so, I want to comment on your past 5 posts, but I'll refrain :) Looks like you guys are having an amazing season. I love it- so fun! I love cute Kenadees costume, I love all the fun Christmas activities (plus, it cracked me up becuase my next post will be almost identical to all your holiday stuff. haha) And I just love Reese. I mean, can that girl get any cuter?! You're an amazing mom. Merry Christmas woman!

Lish Fish said...

She is so so pretty Tara! Love her little boots!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like you guys have been super busy lately! Hope you had a great Christmas!