Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letters to Santa


We started our official countdown to Christmas yesterday. Advent calendars, chains, and the letters to Santa are sent.


On Kenadee's list

-Best Friend Addison Doll with Journal.

-Wedding Barbie

-Hannah Montana Barbie

-Hannah Montana Guitar

-Kitchen

-Dog that is dressed like Santa (What???)


Reese's List

-Baby

-Three Musketeers Barbie

-Kitchen

-My little pony anything


Jensen's List

-All I know is that every time we are at Costco and we pass the rocking horses he FREAKS out. Santa better be bringing that.

4 comments:

Annie said...

We have a rocking horse that Cory's mom gave CJ. He never cared for it but Brennan LOVES it. I hope Santa brings one for Jensen. :)

Lindsay said...

So cute...My kids are wondering if santa will know were to take their presents. We can't wait to see you guys. Bear Lake looks so pretty.

jen said...

You are such a cute mom. I love all the traditions you have. Makes me wanna be a part of your family too! Adopt me? :) Love you guys!

Anita said...

so cute. love how all these girls list are about the same. and wheres the tree picture????