Kenadee turned six on January 12. She has been excited for her birthday for months, and I think it turned out to be a great one! She woke up early that day and because she had dance that night, we let her open her presents before school. Her favorites were her Barbie MP3 player, her pink shoes, and her new pink bag. She was the superstar at school so Troy and I were able to go to her class that day and tell them a little bit about Kenadee. Troy read her favorite book, Goldilicious, to the class. Then she got to pass out her pink and blue cookies that she picked out. Jensen and I took her to lunch at Zupas. Funny story. She had dance from 4-6:30. When I went to pick her up she had left her jacket in the first studio they practice in. I told her to go get it. I waited and she came back and told me that there were big girls in there and she was too shy. I told her to knock on the door and tell the teacher she needed to grab her coat. It took her forever and when she came back out I asked her what took so long. She tells me that when she went in she told them it was her birthday. They asked her her name and then they sang Happy Birthday to her. Shy huh??? She wanted Spaghetti for her birthday so that's what we had. Then Grandma Zaccardi stopped by before work for cake and ice cream. She loved her Polly Pocket Resort that Grandma Z gave her. It has been a big hit with both of the girls.
Kenadee is seriously such a great kid. I couldn't ask for an easier, happier girl. She is definitely dramatic at times, (as my family all knows) but she is super easy. The only thing she doesn't like to help with is cleaning up. We are working hard on changing this:) She is the best big sister and helps with anything for her brother and sister. She is a wonderful eater. Favorite foods would be spaghetti, broccoli, and apples. She is getting very good at reading. She does really well at school and loves her friends there. She is really loving dance and hasn't complained once about all the extra Saturday practices. She still LOVES barbies. Starting to like playing with dolls. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Hannah Montana. Favorite shows would be Hannah, Jonas, Sponge Bob, and ICarly. Favorite color is still pink. She still has an obsession with combing her hair. All the time. She has discovered Barbie.com and loves to play on it. When she grows up she wants to be a veterinarian. She is an animal lover. I can't believe she is six already! Love you Deez. I am glad that your mine.
Kenadee then. Born January 12. Weighed 9lbs 120z.
Hannah balloons of course!
3 comments:
Your Christmas break looked like too much fun. And Happy Birthday Kennadee! She is so adorable and SO grown up. I'm happy you were able to find the BarbieMP3's. Looks like she loved her special day :)
Happy b-day Kenadee! What a cute girl!
SO so so cute!!
Post a Comment