Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bear Lake Winter 2010 (Kenadee's birthday part 2)

We went to Bear Lake (again) a couple of weekends ago. Instead of making my mom and dad drive to UT county for Kenadee's birthday we decided to have a little birthday party with them in Bear Lake. We left Friday afternoon and got to the cabin in the evening. We were thinking that we would have to snowmobile in but there wasn't that much snow. The trucks were able to drive to the cabin. Everyone but Dani came. She is too cool for us. We had pizza and then a Hannah Montana cake. Then Kenadee got to open her presents from my family. She got lots of fun stuff. Cute slippers and Hannah gear from Ashley's family. From Britt's family she got her own brush and comb, a flashlight, and a Princess and the Frog nightgown. Maeg and Jed gave her a bead kit to make fun stuff. It was a hit at the cabin until everyone wanted the pink beads. Drama drama drama!!! From grams and gramps she got cute clothes, a Child of God picture for her room, and a barbie swimming pool and cabana. She loved it all. The rest of the weekend was spent watching football, playing in the snow, and relaxing. It was a blast. We planned on staying until Monday since the kids didn't have school, but Britt's kids got the stomach flu so we left Sunday night. All of us escaped it except for Ashley's poor family. They all got sick a few nights later. We ended the long weekend by going to Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.

What will she do when Hannah retires???


















The cute grandma!


Jer brought a snowboard for the kids. Halley and Kenadee had a blast on it. They got pretty dang good at it.






Kenadee's turn.



Beautiful Halley!




Going so fast that they barely made the corner. The kids loved going down with the dads. I would have sent us over the edge into a tree.


Jensen was only happy if he was on the snowmobile or in the Ranger.

The view from the cabin.

The End.

4 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Beautiful view.... How fun to have a place like that you are able to go to! Awesome. And Happy Birthday Kennadee!!

brenda said...

Fun Fun! I think I write this everytime you have a Bear Lake post but I just LOVE Bear Lake. I tried to get Mike to work over there! I think your cabin is by our friends house but I am not sure. Glad Kennadee had a great birthday!

Rachel said...

Again, I am jealous! That looks like so much fun, and you look really cute!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a blast! Our fam is planning to go up to Bear Lake for a long weekend this summer. I'm so excited for it!