I came across this blog after hearing about it from a few of my friends. If you haven't read it you need to. It will make appreciate being a mother and have a little more patience with your kids. It will make you love them and squeeze them even more. This mom is amazing and her testimony even more so. What a miracle. Heavenly Father hears our prayers. This is proof.
stakerzxposed.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I just read parts of that blog and sobbed. It does make you want to be a better mother, and not complain about the everyday things we do. Thanks for sharing.
Yea, I read the first entry right after it happened and have been following it for a while now. I tell you this much I seriously sobbed when I read that first one about the day it happened, but her testimony is inspiring and it makes me appreciate the small things... truly!
I know this girl - she is in my sisters ward and we have scrapbooked together many times. It truely does make you appreciate your kids. Aren't we all so excited that he is doing well?
Oh my sobbing. She is amazing. Truely. Thanks for sharing...I am going to go kiss my sleeping kids now. Sob...
Post a Comment