Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend.

Memorial Day weekend was a blast. We started it on Friday afternoon by going to see Shrek. US Synthetic bought tickets for all the employees and their families. Cute movie. We liked it. We had dinner at Zuppas and then went home and worked in the yard until dark. We had planned on going to Bear Lake but then we decided maybe we should stay home and do lots of yard work. Saturday morning after working outside for awhile we decided to head up to Bear Lake and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I am so glad we did. It was a fun and relaxing weekend. We got there late in the evening Saturday and had pizza and made s'mores around the fire pit. The weekend consisted of reading, watching movies, hanging out, Ranger rides, playing on the slide for hours, swimming for Kenadee, smoking a pig, late night video games, good food, playing at the park, walking down the boardwalk to the beach, and relaxing. I hardlly got any pictures of Kenadee because she was off playing with my cousins the whole time. She had so much fun with them. Good times. I love my family.






































This slide has been at the cabin forever. Someone tied it up and made it more fun than it used to be. Jensen spent HOURS going down it over and over again.
















3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhhhhh FUN. When I'm a grandma, I'm going to have a huge cabin like that for my whole family to come to. I don't know where yet, but there will be one... :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

So fun! I'm so excited to get up there in a few months!

Lish Fish said...

How fun. Love LOVE the slide pics. I have even told Marcus how jealous I am of how much fun stuff you guys do together...that is awesome!!