Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jensen's Birthday Party

We celebrated Jensen's birthday with the family on the 24th of July. It is a great day to do it since we are together anyways. Jensen loves baseball and football so I knew he would love a baseball cake. It was SO easy to make and Troy came up with the idea of coloring coconut green for the grass. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute. I made lots of baseball cupcakes to go along with it.













The pinata was a huge hit. Jensen had to have a turn after every single person and he took it very seriously.











Next was opening presents and I think besides the clothes he loved everything he got. He is obsessed with motorcycles and he got quite a few of them. He loved his Nerf basketball hoop for his door and he loved his Buzz Lightyear. He also loves his tunnel that Ashley's family gave him. He could have cared less about the clothes.






Next is was the birthday cake. He blew out the candles all by himself.

Time for slip and slide. The kids couldn't get enough of being thrown down it by Troy and Jer.









We ended the night with sparklers. Reese was TERRIFIED of them until Troy put one of his work gloves on her hand. After that she warmed up to them a little bit.





Thanks to all of our family that came. Jensen loves you all!

No comments: