Thursday, November 4, 2010

Broncos and Colts Game

Troy's sister Toni loves Peyton Manning. Her boss has season tickets to the Denver Broncos and he gave her his tickets to the game against the Colts. She ended up not being able to go so she offered the tickets to us. No way were we turning down free tickets to an NFL game. We headed straight to my mom and dad's house after Lagoon so we could leave the kids there and fly out early Sunday morning. It was a super quick trip but so worth it. We weren't even in Colorado for twenty four hours. The game was awesome. It was awesome to see big time NFL player's in real life. The stipulation with the tickets was that Troy would wear his sister's Manning Jersey. I really thought we were going to get beat up. People would not leave us alone. I do have to say that it made it more fun. Such an awesome experience. I hope we get to do it again someday.








Hot and sweaty. Not fall football weather thats for sure. The black didn't help either. They said it was 90ish down on the field. We didn't have shade at all.







3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Jealous!! How stinking fun, and what an awesome opportunity for you guys! Yay! You are too stinkin cute too. Glad you were able to go and that Troy didn't get beat up. ;)

The Blackburn Family said...

Oh Tara you know how jealous I am that you went to a NFL game I just would want to go to an Eagles game instead...And we play your team tomorrow...WE better kick there butts so we can be happy campers at my house...So much fun and I think that is GREAT that Troy wore the jersey..I am sure the harrasment was hilarious!!! Miss you:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

How fun!