One of my favorite things that I look forward to every single year, is Dairy Wives Lunch at Gardner Village. My grandma and lots of my aunts are dairy wives. I am not a dairy wife but I did grow up on a farm so that counts! It always means that my most favorite time of year is here and it is a day that I get to spend with my Grandma Hardy, my aunts, girls cousins, mom, and sisters. I LOVE it. We have a yummy lunch at the Gathering Place, followed by some type of speaker or entertainment. After that we shop and take pictures. The last stop is always at the treat store (don't remember what it is called) for a free sample of fudge. This year Troy dropped me off there to meet everyone and I made him wander with me for a bit so Jensen could see all the witches. He wasn't too impressed by them. Maybe just this one in the first picture. He was checking out her LARGE bust line:) I am already looking forward to next year!


2 comments:
The treat store is called Sweet Afton's. I know because I go there EVERY TIME I go to GV. Looks like a great day!
What a fun trip! I too love that place and miss it, PA is in need of a Gardner Village...I can't believe how grown up your sisters are...weird. I found the funniest pic of you, me Lisa and Tes at Kami and Kevin's wedding. We had some c-u-t-e hair I'll tell ya!!
Post a Comment