Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend.

We had a busy and fun filled fourth of July weekend. We started out early Saturday morning by going to the Balloon Festival in Provo. I have always wanted to take the kids so this year we finally did it. We had breakfast in the park and then checked out the hot air balloons. The kids loved the pig balloon and the Darth Vader balloon. It was fun but I don't think it is something that we will do every year.













After a nap for some of us we headed to Brigham City. I got a much needed haircut from my cousin and then we headed up to Cache County. Troy and my dad went fishing and I took the kids to a family reunion in Paradise. They had a blast playing in the water and on the mini water slide. Troy's sister lives in Paradise so we stopped there for a hot dog roast before we headed up the canyon to Bear Lake.




















Up at the cabin we spent a little bit of time at the beach. My mom and dad brought up a pool and a bunch of squirt guns. The boys and the kids had a blast playing in the water. The cabin was super relaxed and fun like always.





Whose idea was the summer baby???









Monday morning we cleaned up the cabin and headed back to Brigham City. The kids played with grandpa and Troy in the backyard all afternoon.











We ended the day with a barbecue and fireworks at the park and a few at my mom and dad's house.















Couple of weirdos singing along to "Proud to Be an American."


Yes I am aware that my stomach is enormous.




Super good example.

















4 comments:

Lish Fish said...

You look amazing. I LOVE the fan picture! Totally went thru the entire summer with Kenna, (Sept Baby) and vowed NEVER to do it again. Although, she is worth it, and no RSV worries. :) How fun. Glad you are getting caught up now so you can do lots and lots of snuggling!!

brenda said...

I agree with Lish, you look amazing! I get pregnant all over, at least you just have a belly! Love seeing pictures of your cute kidos so please keep blogging!

Anita said...

Tara, you are so dang cute prego. looks like a fun fun summer so far. love all the updates. :)good luck next week. let me know if you need anything or if you just want to send the kids over to play, really :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a great weekend! You're almost done with your pregnancy!!! Wahoo!!! Can't wait to see this baby!