She has brought so much happiness to our house and we ALL love her!
Friday, December 30, 2011
Sophie at 5 months.
Sophie is growing up too fast. I never blogged about her at four months so I figure I should do it now before we hit the 6 month mark. I cannot even put into words what an angel this baby is. She is so darn happy 95 percent of the time. She is super giggly. More than my other babies have been. She loves to catch your attention and gets so excited when she does. She is also a great sleeper. I moved her out of our bedroom and into her crib and she has done great. She is sleeping through the night most of the time and occasionally wakes up to eat around the 5 o'clock hour. I can't complain! She does have a hard time falling asleep so we are working on that. She started getting the hang of sitting up by herself around four months and she has mastered it now. She can almost get to the sitting position from her tummy. She is soooo stinking close to crawling too. She can get one arm and one leg forward before she falls. She is an excellent scooter and can get wherever she wants. She started rice cereal about a month ago. She really likes it now especially with apples mixed in. She isn't fond of peas but loves sweet potatoes and bananas. Her weight at 4 months was 16 lbs 12 oz. 95th%. Her height was 25 1/4" which is in the 75th%. She is definitely squishy. She loves her feet and loves to blow raspberries.
She has brought so much happiness to our house and we ALL love her!

She has brought so much happiness to our house and we ALL love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is sooooo cute, Tara!!
Post a Comment