Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas morning the kids woke up around 6:40. I love seeing how excited they get and it is always so funny to me how they get quiet and almost shy as they take it all in. Santa found us and I think that the kids loved everything they got. We let them open all of their presents from Santa and play for a bit while Troy made breakfast and I got ready for church. Christmas morning was a little rushed but I loved being able to go to church to remember the true meaning of Christmas. I think this year our kids did a great job of remembering the true meaning of Christmas. After church we came home and opened the presents under the tree. The kids played for awhile and then it was time to head to Heber for the Zaccardi party. We ate lunch, took some unexpected family pics, and opened presents. Then it was on the road again to my mom and dad's house. More yummy food and presents. We took tons of pictures and stayed up late. Monday morning we had the best french toast in the world and then some of us went to see Arthur's Christmas. Such a great Christmas!



















Love Soph's sleepy face.















Sophie slept through most of Christmas morning. The wrapping paper and anything else dangerous to put in her mouth were her favorites.













Jensen and his "rockstar" that he was SOOOO excited to get.










Sophie's stuff.





Reese loved her Barbies and some wooden dress up dolls that Great Grandma Hardy gave her.



Jensen loved his guitar, his remote control Lightning McQueen, and his tools.






Kenadee's favorites were her desk and her Liv Dolls.





Heber

Impromptu Zaccardi family pictures.











Brigham City













4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Glad it was a good one for you and your family.

Brittany said...

Loved seeing you guys the other night. Lets not wait so long next time. Can I just say I love your curtains? Well, I do. Anyways, it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Lots of fun stuff!

Hickman Family said...

Tara, your baby is so cute...ad Jensen looks like a mini Troy! It is fun to see you and your sisters....I can still remember them as...little sisters :). Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!

Anita said...

tara, tara, tara, your Christmas looks amazing, love all the expressions on their faces. and you did an awesome job the family photos. :)