Enrique
Lifehouse
Dixie Chicks
Jessica Simpson (without Troy)
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Rascall Flatts and Jessica Simpson
Daughtry and Lifehouse
Kenny Chesney with Uncle Kracker and Rascall Flatts
Australian Pink Floyd
The latest was part of my Christmas gift. I really love Brad Paisley. I love his songs. I was so excited for this concert. It was back at the end of January and we had so much fun. This was a concert that Troy actually was totally dreading:) Troy's mom babysat the kids for most of the night until she had to go to work and then Maegen came over to hangout with them. It was quite the night with an alarm that never went off, a baby that didn't want to take a bottle for anyone, Reese running into the bathroom and slipping which knocked out two of her bottom teeth. Troy and I had a fun date night though even though our poor babysitters had a rough night:) We missed Scotty McCreery, but made it in time for The Band Perry. I like them before but I am a big fan after seeing them live. They were awesome. Brad Paisley was fabulous. We had super great seats on the floor, so it was cool to see him so close. He tricked us all when he sang his duet with Carrie Underwood and she appeared on stage. I would still like to think she was there because it looked soooo real. Pretty sure it was just amazing technology though. Such a fun concert though. Probably one of my favorites.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry about all the stuff that happened with your kids, but it looks like you had a great time! :)
looks like a great time, im sure it was a sweet concert!!! I cant agree with you more though, music is always on here and in the car. what made me laugh though was that growing up, i loved every type of music but country. but thanks to the mr, its now found its own happy spot on my car radio... and now, well rap is hard for me to handle. haha oh how things change. :)
Post a Comment