Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reese's "Sweet" birthday party

Because Reese loves treats so much, we decided to have a "Sweet" themed birthday party. I kept it pretty simple because I have decided that kids are happy with simple and it makes me a nicer mom planning it all. We sent out invites to the girls in our neighborhood and her bestie from school. We also invited two of her most favorite people, Brinley and Halley. She was so excited when everyone came. We started with a light lunch with sandwiches and one of Reese's favorite sweet salads. Pink Lemonade and chips. Then we made some fun Jolly Rancher suckers that I saw on Pinterest. I forgot to take pictures of the end result. They turned out super cute and the girls loved them. Then we played pin the little cupcake on the big cupcake. She opened presents and loved every single thing she received. After that we let the girls decorate cupcakes however they wanted. We had some very cute ones! The girls all left with a box that Reese had decorated full of "Sweet" things. The party was a success and Reese loved it! 










1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

How is she six??? These kiddos of ours are growing up way too fast for my liking. Where's the pause button when you need it?