Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sophie at 11 months

Soph is eleven months old already! It has flown by so much faster than the others. I am not ready for her to be one. I feel like the baby stage went by way too fast and it makes me wonder if I am really done having babies. Then I remember that I have already lost my mind with the four that I have and that my hubby is never home with work and school. And I look around at my disasterous house. And the laundry. Oh yes and the fact that bedtime rocks my world. And did I mention that kids are expensive? I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Sophie is quite the girl. She keeps me SO busy because she is SO busy. She decided that she was ready to walk at about nine months. She has it down and now she is running all over the place. It is go go go all day long for her. She is into everything. Every drawer, cupboard, my purse, the garbage, the toothpaste, and anything she shouldn't be into. She is super determined. A little bit sassy. She is super pleasant and so happy. Not many grumpy moments from this baby unless you try to contain her or take something from her. The shopping cart is worthless with her. Church is torture and I have left in tears a few times the past month wondering why I am even there:) She just wants freedom to explore. She is saying mama and dada, but her favorite thing to say is what's that. She says is a lot and the other kids think it's hilarious. They all still adore her and sometimes won't leave her alone. She loves baby dolls and any kind of stuffed animals. She is a great sleeper and go to bed pretty easily most nights. I feed her and give her one of her favorite stuffed animals and she rolls over and tucks it under her arm and usually is out fast. She sometimes wakes up at night but usually goes right back to sleep if I feed her. She has been sleeping in till about nine this summer. She is still taking two naps a day but with summer and being busy the nap times are all over the place. I have been horrible at having a schedule with her. She still doesn't take a bink. She has started to eat lots of normal food and likes almost everything that we have given her. She has four teeth on top and two on the bottom. Love our little Soph so much.

  

 


2 comments:

brenda said...

she is so adorable, cant believe she is almost a year old! time does go by way to fast. And wierd our boys are almost four!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So stinkin' adorable!