Monday, September 3, 2012

Jensen at 4.

I sure do love this boy of mine. I always thought I would have all girls. Coming from a family of all girls, and girly girls at that, didn't prepare me for a boy at all! I was smitten from the moment I saw him though and he has taught me how to be a mother of a boy.

Jensen at 4:

  • He is all boy. Smells like one, talks like one, and plays like one.
  • He gets so intense about things he is excited about. Saying things like "oh ya" or "ya" in a really manly voice.
  • Sometimes he is more emotional than his sisters.
  • Loves his dad the most.
  • He has been riding without training wheels all summer. He is crazy on his bike and loves his jump that he built with Troy.
  • Loves his skateboard and is getting pretty good on it.
  • Loves to be outside. I am constantly searching for him.
  • He is very loud.
  • Hilarious
  • He is independent.
  • Great sleeper. He still takes naps quite often and goes to bed pretty easily.
  • Loves his Grandma Jensen and wants to be there all the time.
  • He has a tender side.
  • Loves to play with his monster trucks and cars.
  • Loves motorcycles and begs for rides on Troy's dirt bike all the time.
  • Usually takes two baths a day.
  • Is a bottomless pit sometimes and other times picky.
  • Most of the time he is super easy and good.
  • Has LOTS of ideas.
  • 42 lbs. 90th percentile
  • 41 inch. 65th percentile
So glad I have this boy!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

He is such a cutie patootey! It's so fun to have both boys & girls & see the differences between them.

Anita said...

he sure is all boy! and a fun boy at that!

Brittany said...

I am still in shock that your boy is 4. Where has the time gone? He is such a stud!