After we went to the zoo on Saturday we went to my mom and dad's house for an Easter party. We had a yummy dinner and then we had an egg hunt and colored Easter eggs.
An attempt to get a picture of them all together.Kenadee putting her new lip gloss on Maegen.
Ok..that attempt to get a picture of them all on the stairs is hilarious. I took the same picture but yours is funny! Chloee is FLYING forward off the stairs and Ashley is catching her, Reese is watching Kenadee holding Brin, Halley is cheesing it, and Kenadee is happily posing with Brin!! Good capture of our fun trying to take the darn picture.
2 comments:
Belly pictures Tara...Belly pictures!! I miss having the excuse... LOVE THE BELLY!!
Ok..that attempt to get a picture of them all on the stairs is hilarious. I took the same picture but yours is funny! Chloee is FLYING forward off the stairs and Ashley is catching her, Reese is watching Kenadee holding Brin, Halley is cheesing it, and Kenadee is happily posing with Brin!! Good capture of our fun trying to take the darn picture.
Post a Comment