So tonight Troy was downstairs framing the basement and he yells upstairs to ask me if I still want our old TV that is downstairs. I asked him why and he tells me that he is probably going to have to destroy it. So I go down to see why. Well he accidentally framed it into the furnace closet. It is stuck and the only way it is coming out is by breaking it apart. It made me laugh. Good thing the TV is a piece of junk. He will probably be mad at me for posting this but it was too funny. Love you babe and I really am glad that you are willing to finish the basement on your own!

11 comments:
Wow I just realized how behind I was on your blog so I am commenting on the past few posts. First of all, you guys are awesome about being so strong during the ultrasound I would totally be like Ok tell me what is is now! Second of all your Easter pics are so cute. The girls look adorable. Do you make their hair bows? They are way cute. And last, that is freaking hilarious about the TV, the sad part is I could totally see Mike doing the same thing(only he would not be as calm as Troy probably was). Glad to hear things are going good and the baby is healthy.
That is hilarious! It is something that would totally happen to me, I swear! Gotta love em!
Oh that is so funny! Good for him for doing it himself!! I am going to have to hire to ever get mine done, and I only have 1 room and a bath to finish!!
That is so funny. Tell Troy that he is doing a great job. It's a big job. Your girls look so cute in thier Easter dresses.
Gotta love living in the construction area!Love it! That makes me laugh. And hey at least it was a crappy TV right? But I guess if it wasn't he probably would have been a little more careful about it. Tell Troy he is doing great!
Now I normally don't respond to these types of things (blogs). But brother that was the most bone headed thing I've ever seen, next to the original design of the induction brazing machine. :)
We are working on our basement right now as well (which by the way I need to start calling your mom) and man, it's a process!! That is helarious and is totally something Nate would do I'm sure. It's nice having a motivated hubby but the dust is a killer!
That is so funny! It's a good thing you didn't care much for it...
Silly Troy. That is pretty funny.
Ha Ha! I love it!
Post a Comment