Thursday, March 20, 2008
So since it is midnight I am officially 21 weeks pregnant. We had the ultrasound yesterday and everything looked great. The closer it got to the ultrasound the more it started to bug me that we weren't finding out what it was. So anyway I am laying on the table and she starts the ultrasound and Troy is giving me the "tell her NOW that we don't want to know what it is look", so I did. Those words are really hard to get out but once the ultrasound was over I was so glad that we didn't find out! I know most people think that we are crazy but it is honestly so fun. I know that it is a surprise no matter what but the anticipation for the next few months is great. The moment when they pulled Reese out of my belly and said "It's a girl" was so fun. I can't wait for that moment. I really have no instinct on whether it a boy or a girl. I feel like it has to be a boy. My family has to eventually have a boy. If it is a girl I think that there will never be a boy. I would be fine with all girls cause that is all I know but Troy might go crazy. I am feeling great at this point besides the heart burn. This baby never stops moving. I have gained 4 1/2 lbs so far but my belly looks more like 20.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You're a loser. I can't believe you are making us wait. I also can't believe you got couches for your basement and front room for your Birthday.
4 1/2 Pounds! I gained that last weekend! You are awesome. It is soo hard to do that! We had every intention of NOT finding out what Marissa was, but that moment in the ultrasound room was way too tempting. Good for you!
Well, I'm happy for you, but sad for the rest of us! We want to know what you are having!!! :) I'm glad you are feeling good. And, by the way, you don't look like you've gained 20 pounds. The last time I saw you, you looked GREAT!
I can't believe you've only gained 4 1/2 pounds! You go, girl! As for having all girls in your family, we're starting to feel the same way in our family, only with boys! Seriously, how is it possible? Anyway, on a completely random sidenote, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to come get my hair done until the end of April now. I figure I might as well wait until right before Kristin's wedding. Well, I'm glad things are going well and I'll talk to you soon!
I can't believe you guys can do that, there is no way I could!! I think it's awesome though and that would be the best surprise ever! I hear ya on the heartburn, mine comes every night around ten - weird!! I'm glad you are feeling good.
Glad things are well! I'm sure you look great. And wow I wish I could say that I only gained 4 1/2 pounds by that point. I'm sure that was pretty tempting to find out. P.S. I want to see a pic of the new couches. That's an awesome B-Day present!
YAAAAY! I CAN'T WAIT for the baby to get here!!!!!!!!!! Love you!
Hey Tara. I was Britt's roomate, your friend. I guess you ran into Jess somewhere and now we get to be friends again! Your girls are adorable, you look great and like life is always fun for you. We have to keep in touch. And I really admire you for sticking to your guns about not finding out! Leave me message on my blog.
www.mandinielsen.blogspot.com See ya!
Oh how I wish we would have not found out with Jace, but BJ just had to know it wasn't a girl!! I think that is so exciting, but I will live it through you cause I am not having anymore!! I want to see the new couches!!
Hey, I want a belly picture! I have never seen you pregnant. I feel so sad about that. I think it is awesome you are waiting to see what it is. I don't have that kind of self control. :)
Oh I love that you aren't finding out what you're having. We did that with Carson and I totally want to do it again next time around. I know I'm a little late, but congrats on the pregnancy!! How exciting. Well, whatever gender it is sure to be adorable. Love, Aubree
PS JR and I were talking and we really want to have all his friends and the fam's get together up at my cabin sometime. It would be a blast!
Post a Comment