Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tonight I was asking Troy if he had any feelings yet on what this baby is. With Kenadee and Reese he thought they were girls so I have been waiting for him to feel one way or the other with this one. So he said it's a girl. I asked him if he really felt that way and this was his response. "You know that saying the only certainties in life are death and taxes, well in ours it's death, taxes and daughters." Poor guy. All he wants in this world is a boy and he really thinks that all he is going to get is girls.

14 comments:

BRITT said...

Funny I just told Mom tonight that I think it is a girl. Not because It is the trend in the family just because I really feel like it is a girl. Sorry Troy I am definetly feeling a girl.

The Blackburn Family said...

Ohhh! Im Sorry! I'll have a boy for you if you will have another gorgeous girl like your others for me? Ha Ha! I'm sorry Troy! Wish I could help.

Kristi said...

Oh that is hilarious! Poor guy!!

Lish Fish said...

That is soo funny/sad! Poor guy! Maybe you guys will break the "curse"...you never know. If not this time then next?? Lol.

Jense Family said...

Tara, I think it is giong to be a boy. Hey if we can defy the odds then you can. Every chineese gender calender we looked at said girl and we already had Baylee and Mckayla and they say once you have two of the same sex your more likely to have another of the same sex. But we defied the odds and got our boy. So maybe it will happen for you too.....

Brittany said...

Tara, my guess is a boy. If not I have to little rascals you could borrow for a day. =) I can't wait until we find out.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I totally feel his pain...except mine is the reverse! I would give my right arm for a little girl that I could dress up & play tea party with! But, what do I get??? Boys, boys & more boys!!! I was hoping that Baby #3's "extra appendage" would fall off, but the latest ultrasound killed those hopes! It's definately still there! Ugh! :)

Duncahoo said...

It better be a boy or I am going to be so sad. Not for you but for me because you know that means my next is a girl as well. Think blue thoughts!!

Jessica Davis said...

I am thinking it's a girl because I want to be surprised when you actually have a boy instead. I've got my fingers crossed!

The Sumkos said...

I know how he feels! I know that because I want a girl so bad that all we are going to have is boys. Boys are great but I would love to buy some pink just once. I really wish you guys were finding out. ;)

The Swensons said...

I feel the exact same way as Troy... only in our family, it's boys!

Holland said...

Well I have to agree if you have another girl I think we will be following suit with our next one. So I am hoping it is a boy. Girls are great but it would be fun to have both.

KellyFam said...

Hey 3 girls ain't bad!

Jessa said...

Ha! Damien feels the same way! It's fun to see your blog. So I was spelling your name wrong which is why I couldn't find it! I was reading about Reese's progress, that is awesome she is doing so well! Thanks for the cute hair! PS-What website were you telling me had blog templates?