Reese turned two on Friday so we had a birthday party for her. We ate pizza, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. She had tons of fun and loved everything she got. We were having a hard time getting her to open her presents because every time she would open a present she wanted to play with it instead of opening the next one. She got a new bike from us that she LOVES. A new tent, lots of noisy toys, tons of cute clothes, a pool and lots more. Happy Birthday Reese Monkey!
HAPPY BIRHDAY REESE! She is so beautiful. I love the picture of you and her. It's so fun to celebrate birthdays. Just a reason for everyone to get together and have a party. Miss U!
Tara, she just keeps getting cuter! You always have her dressed so cute. The 2nd birthday is fun because they actually get that something is going on, what a fun day. And yes, less than sixty days, no need to tell you how excited I am. Almost over - hooray!!! You look so cute by the way.
12 comments:
HAPPY BIRHDAY REESE! She is so beautiful. I love the picture of you and her. It's so fun to celebrate birthdays. Just a reason for everyone to get together and have a party. Miss U!
That sure was lots of fun i wish we lived closer to each other so we could hangout lots more we would have fun! Happy Birthday to Reese!
Lots of SUUUPER cute pictures!!! We had fun! Love you all! Happy Birthday my little Reese!
Happy Birthday! She is soo stinking cute! Love thier little hairbows! Are you crafty or where did you get them. Too cute!!
Happy Birthday Reese! I love the little tent.
She looks so cute in all those pictures. I love how she poses for the camera. I am sad I missed it!
Tara, she just keeps getting cuter! You always have her dressed so cute. The 2nd birthday is fun because they actually get that something is going on, what a fun day. And yes, less than sixty days, no need to tell you how excited I am. Almost over - hooray!!! You look so cute by the way.
HOLY... I cannot believe she is two already. Time flies. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reese!
Looks like she had a awesome day and btw where did you find that tent?
Wow that two years went by fast!! Reese looked so cute. You always look like you have fun family parties!
Such a cutie! I can't believe she's two already!
Happy Birthday CUTE Reese!!!!
Happy birthday Reese! I love the cake. I also loved the pink and purple play tent. Were did you get it from? I hope your girls are feeling better.
Post a Comment