I am loving this weather so much. Yesterday after church we decided to go for a hike up Battle Creek Canyon to see the waterfall. I think the girls had fun. Kenadee loves to go"exploring" so we decided to go check out something new. Troy had been there before since he grew up in Pleasant Grove. He didn't think me and my pregnant body or Reese would make it to the waterfall but we proved him wrong. It really wasn't bad at all. I hope that this weather will stick around for awhile and not get hot to fast.
Look at you and your HOT pregnant self! LOVE the picture of Troy and the girls walking together! Love love love! How fun! I am so ready for it to stay nice too!!
You know what is so sad is I have lived here in PG my hole life and I have never been up thier I've heard about it though. Hey remember how we talked about having a play date in April we still need to do that. What do you think about this Friday if the weather is still good. I will ask everyone else also.
CUTE! Look how cute you are pregnant! I am loving the weather too! I was beginning to think winter was never going to end. Your such a fun mom! Good for you making it that far.
I have never hiked it. Looks really cool and fun though, we love doing fun activities like that. Hopefully we can check it out soon. and I too love the pictures... so cute.
Hi Tara- It's me Hollie! Heidi showed me your blog today and I was so excited to see your family. I added you to my site, I hope that is ok. Would love to chat and catch up sometime. It is great seeing old friends.
9 comments:
Look at you and your HOT pregnant self! LOVE the picture of Troy and the girls walking together! Love love love! How fun! I am so ready for it to stay nice too!!
You know what is so sad is I have lived here in PG my hole life and I have never been up thier I've heard about it though. Hey remember how we talked about having a play date in April we still need to do that. What do you think about this Friday if the weather is still good. I will ask everyone else also.
Fun fun! I am impressed you made it, I am not pregnant and I wouldn't have, but then again I am very lazy!!
You are my hero! Pregnant & hiking??? Someday, I want to grow up to be just like you! But, for now, I'll sit her on my butt eating cookies! :)
CUTE! Look how cute you are pregnant! I am loving the weather too! I was beginning to think winter was never going to end. Your such a fun mom! Good for you making it that far.
I have never hiked it. Looks really cool and fun though, we love doing fun activities like that. Hopefully we can check it out soon. and I too love the pictures... so cute.
I've never been on that hike. You'll have to tell me how to get there. We need to go to Thanksgiving Pointe. Call me!!
CUUUTE Pics!!!!!!! Love you all!
Hi Tara- It's me Hollie! Heidi showed me your blog today and I was so excited to see your family. I added you to my site, I hope that is ok. Would love to chat and catch up sometime. It is great seeing old friends.
Post a Comment