We have three bedrooms upstairs and I am not quite ready to move Kenadee downstairs so her and Reese are going to be sharing a bedroom. I got new bedding for it and with Kenadee's room being painted pink it was too much. So I have been begging Troy to do bead board in there. We finally got it done and have gotten it put back together. The only part missing is Reese. I am not excited to figure out the sleep schedule with both of them in there. Reese is a GREAT sleeper right now and I am afraid of ruining that. Pregnant women need their sleep. I can attest to that after a long week without it. Reese has two nasty ear infections that have had her awake from the hours of 1:30-4:00 the past few nights watching Shrek and Swan Princess. I got her into the doctor's yesterday and on antibiotics so she finally slept great last night. Kenadee has been to the doctors twice this week trying to find out what was wrong with her. Croup yeah! She is feeling a lot better today. So potty training Reese and getting her moved into her new room with Kenadee are going to be my new project. Then onto the nursery.....
A few pictures of the finish product.

A few pictures of the finish product.
14 comments:
Too freaking cute! I love the beadboard! Adorable!! You are so crafty.
How much do you charge an hour to consult someone on decorating their house? Your house is always so cute.
Freakin A! that is so cute! I love it. I can't wait for our kids to be healthy so I can see it in really life!
i absolutely love this room everytime i see it im jealous you are a great decorater :)
So flippin' cute! I totally understand your fear in moving Reese in. I am feeling that way about Aiden. He is SOOOOOOOOO attached to his bed! I don't know what he's going to do when I try to introduce a "big boy" bed. So, I'm just not thinking about it right now...I think about that tomorrow (as Scarlett O'Hara would say)! See you Saturday cute girl...we can compare bellies! :)
SOOO CUUUTE! They're gonna have fun living together! Remember long ago when I was living at your house for a couple weeks and that was MY ROOM! That was fun :)
Oh it looks fantastic!! I absolutely LOVE beadboard, I just did my kitchen in beadboard, and now I want to do Adi's room in it too!! Love your house!!
It's so cute Tara! Bead board always adds such a cute touch to the room. I love the new bedding too! Adorable! Lys and Lilly share a room but thats just cause if I put them in their own room they would end up sleeping together anyway. They shared a room for so long in Brigham they can't be alone. I think its good for them. It brings them closer together.
So cute! Can I hire you as my interior decorator? Seriously, your house is so dang cute! I love the room...
I love the room. It is so dang cute. I need you to come help me decorate. Your are so talented at it. I need to come see in person. Sorry to here your kids are so sick. I hope they are getting better. You need your sleep.
Can I just say...LOVE IT...so cute! On another note sometimes it stinks having girls share rooms. When one wakes up in the night its hard not to wake up the other and cordinating who goes first to bed so they won't talk to each other....good luck!
That is so cute. Maybe if I ever get into a different house you can come and help me. I am so craft dumb it's not even funny. We painted Ellie's room this really cute purple and I still have nothing hanging on the walls and she is two.
Cute room! I just talked to Jess and we're planning on going to dinner next Thursday at the Citris Grill in Draper, 6:30ish. It would be fun if you and Brit came! I miss you girls.
So cute Tara. Hey did cubbie get in touch with you guys about dinner on Thursday? Give me a call and I will get you the details. Tell Brittany.
6230442
Jess
Post a Comment