Troy doing a back flip holding Reese.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day
This year I had such a great Mother's Day. I was able to spend time with so many of my favorite mothers. Saturday night we went to dinner with Troy's mom up in Midway. Sunday we went to church with my mom and dad and all of my sister's. We took up the whole bench with mostly girls. After church all the guys made us yummy omelets and waffles with fruit. I was able to spend time with both of my grandma's. I feel so lucky to not only be a mom but to have such a great mom myself. I think selfless would be the perfect word to describe her. Both of my grandmas are pretty wonderful also. It was great to be able to spend the day with all of them.
Impossible to get a good picture of all of us.


Troy doing a back flip holding Reese.
Troy doing a back flip holding Reese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
First of all I LOVE THAT BELLY PICTURE!!!! Awesome! Then with Troy and Reese and the backflip..I am sure she LOVED that. Your mom looks amazing..exactly the same. I cannot believe how much she and Maegen look alike. Kinda trippy. Then Dani! WHAT!!! I am glad you had such a good Mothers Day...
Looks like you had a great mothers day also. You are such a great mom also. Hey I am really embarassed that Jason put that picture on of him and I it is so ugly. When I saw that he had done that I couldn't beleive he used a picture from high school. Any ways I am glad you had a great mothers day and your belly isn't really that big you look great....
You're a babe Tara! The only way you can tell you are prego is by your belly - not fair! I'm so glad you had an awesome Mother's Day!
I LOVE your belly!! :)
I love all the pictures. And you look good pregnant you always have. You have the glow even when you are chasing your crazy kids around!
I love that dress! It is so cute. It almost (notice the word "almost") makes me want to be pregnant so I can wear it! :)
You're cute pregnant :) Trust me, I am not!! I love that dress! Happy mother's day!
Tara, your dress is so cute! Troy put Reese down, you're going to hurt her! What if you landed on your head. :o)
You and your sisters and so dang cute, I love it. looks like a fun mothers day, and I think you look awesome and I really love that dress on you it is so so fun and cute.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Looks like you had a blast! FUN THAT YOU HAVE SO MANY CUTE SISTER TO GET TOGETHER WITH I MISS THEM ALL! YOU LOOK GREAT AND I LOVE YOUR DRESS! GREAT PICTURES!
Your belly is NOT big...please! I love the belly picture...so cute!
Love the pictures!!! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you. By the way we need to get together.
Post a Comment