Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kenadee had her first dance recital last Saturday and she did such a good job. They danced to "Wash that man right outta my hair." She had so much fun and smiled the whole time. Troy had a work party all day Saturday so I had to get her ready in the car. It was a really rushed day so I didn't get any great pictures. I am a horrible mom. I realized after looking at the pictures that our camera sucks. I think it's about time for a new one.






17 comments:

BRITT said...

Kenadee you did so so good. I am glad we got to come watch you! That picture of Reese hugging her is so cute.

The Blackburn Family said...

Girls are so fun. I too love the picture of Reese hugging Kennadee. What a fun loving sister. They both are so adorable. Miss you Tara!

Anonymous said...

So cute Kenadee! You look adorable! See girls are so fun, not that I don't love my boys, but I just need one girl. I've been told that's all it will take to stop the complaining though.:) Jamielyn

Maeg said...

:) :) Cute pictures! Kenadee did so great! I love the picture of Reese hugging her.

Kristi said...

Fun! I love the costume, too cute!

Lish Fish said...

Love! Too stinkin cute!

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

Oh she looks so cute i wish i could of came i bet she did great!

Lindsay and Mike said...

She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! What a doll! And, good job getting her ready in the car...I am impressed!

Tiesha said...

Kenadee looks so cute in her outfit! I bet that was a lot of fun. Where does she dance for? My friend teaches in PG.

The Sumkos said...

That is so cute!! I hope I get to do the whole dance recital thing one day, looks like so much fun. For now, looks like it's cleats and jock straps! Ha ha!!!

Anita said...

Were these kids not the cutest things ever. Its too bad she was in the afternoon show I wanted Ava to see her. Are you putting her in summer classes?

Jessica Davis said...

What cute new posts! I love the tags. It was so fun to find out more about your darling girls!

brenda said...

Tara how fun. I'd say I can't wait until Ellie can do that but I feel like time already flies by. It was fun to read the girls posts. It's so fun that they have each other. We find out what we are having on Thursday. Yea!!

Lindsay said...

She lookes so cute in her dance costume.

Stueller said...

Oh... makes me remember all of our recitals.... Those were the days :)

Brittany said...

Cute outfit! Looks like she had a lot of fun!!!

Hollie said...

Your girls are adorable! Gotta love the dance recitals. I remember those days all too well. Remember dancing with Heidi at Jazettes. That was so much fun!!! I hope I have a girl someday that I can put in dance.........