Jensen will officially be nine months old tomorrow but since we had his checkup today I thought I would get it over with! He is so much fun right now and I am loving every second of it. He is quite the little character. He is crawling everywhere now and starting to get into everything. The gate has gone up and we have to keep an eye on him. He is standing up holding onto furniture and starting to walk along the couch. He is starting to let go of things and balance on his own. He thinks that it's funny to do this and then fall on his bum. He has turned into a naughty sleeper:) He was sleeping through the night but has decided it's no fun so he wakes me up a couple times. He has had an ear infection and now that he is taking an antibiotic he has slept so much better. Hopefully he is remembering that sleeping all night is a good thing. He is talking baby talk like crazy. Mama, dada, na na na, and he gets excited and kind of does some sort of growl/grunt that is pretty funny to watch. He does it whenever he is excited. He is such a good baby and rarely cries. He didn't even make a peep today when he got his shot.
He now weighs.... 22lbs 2 oz. 75%
height.... 28 1/2 75%
head.... Huge (off the charts)
He has started eating some table foods. We had spaghetti last week and he LOVED it. He was slurping the noodles and everything. We love our little chubba whubba.
4 comments:
Okay, #1 Jensen is the cutest baby ever... #2 Your floor is amazingly clean...#3 Aren't tramps wonderful?? My kids live on ours as well ( that was the best present Santa ever brought :) #4 Kenedee and Reese are so freakin cute too... and #5 I've been thinking we need to get together soon... I'm going to call you!!
Jensen is so stinking cute. I can't even start there. How fun with the tramp! Our backyard is all hilly so no tramp for us...although I would love one!! I still wanna squeeze his cheeks.
Jensen is sooo stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big he is and that he's already eating spaghetti!!
Happy Birthday Reese! Jensen...what a cutie.
Post a Comment