So when I heard that Jessica Simpson was coming to Utah with Rascal Flatts I was sooo excited. I don't know why I love her so much but I do okay. Think what you want of me. I really wanted to go the concert, but I kept telling myself and Troy that it was a waste of money and I didn't need to go. On Valentines day I was secretly hoping for tickets even though I had made him promise me he wouldn't buy them. I feel bad for Troy sometimes. I should just tell him what I am thinking instead of expecting him to read my mind! Anyhow the day of the concert I was sad. Really sad. Think what you want of me again. Troy got home from work and could see that I was way overly emotional about the stupid concert. So I have the sweetest husband who found tickets for sale on KSL and went and bought them for me. I also have the sweetest sister who babysat for us last minute. Thanks Britt. I have to say it was worth every penny. Jessica sounded great and didn't have an ounce of fat on her. Stupid tabloids. Rascal Flatts were excellent and my hubby was a trooper since he doesn't really care for either of them. Love you babe!
The pictures are terrible but I had to post them.
9 comments:
Tara, you kill me. I am so glad you got to go see her! I am sure it was awesome! How fun for you guys!!
SO JEALOUS!! I love Rascal Flatts! Kurt doesn't care much for them either. I'm glad you guys had fun! I want to get Kurt tickets to Kenny Chesney...let me know if you guys are interested!
You are so funny, I remember how much you like Jessica Simpson, and I don't think you are wierd, in fact I think you are the one who made me like her. I bet that was an awesome concert.
That is so sweet of Troy! I am glad you got to go.
Oh man, I bet that was so much fun. I love Rascal flats!!
Sooo glad you were able to go.... it would have been so sad if you didn't! Things that you love so much are just worth it sometimes. What a sweet hubby. Fun St. George pics!
I LOVE looking at little Reese and seeing how perfectly "normal" she is. We are now getting ready to implant next month (yikes) and now have to decide which company. So many decisions, yet I knnow they are the right ones.
I must admit I am like you too. We tell our husbands one thing, but really want them to "just know" what we want.
Glad you enjoyed the concert.
Woohoo! I am so excited for you. I know how much you LOVE Jessica and I could not imagine you not going to see her when she is right in SLC. What an AWESOME hubby?! I am glad to know there is not an ounce of fat on her cause I hate all the tabloids and the crap they come up with. That would be so horrible that anytime you put on couple pounds they have to blow it way out of proportion. Yay for you!
Oh, I would have loved it! I always think of you when I see Jessica Simpson...I know of your obsession. You guys were buddies in the spirit world :) lol. I totally love Rascal Flatts. yea for you guys. Your kids are too adorable.
Post a Comment