Ahhhhhh, thanks friend ;) I love it. Your post about Reese just made me cry, so when I get to your house in 45 minutes, don't mind the messed up makeup :) I'm seriously going to miss you so much, what will I do??? Anyway, thanks for being an amazing friend and a wonderful example and all that you are. I love reading about you and your little fam. They are the cutest ever. AND I am in love with that white sweater you're wearing in the conference post. Okay, enough blabbering, see you in a bit!!
So I totally just set my tv to record ksl in the morning. I am glad things are going to work out there, however I was super excited to hear you even thinking about moving back to logan. loved all the pictures and always love reading about your cute little family.
2 comments:
Ahhhhhh, thanks friend ;) I love it. Your post about Reese just made me cry, so when I get to your house in 45 minutes, don't mind the messed up makeup :) I'm seriously going to miss you so much, what will I do??? Anyway, thanks for being an amazing friend and a wonderful example and all that you are. I love reading about you and your little fam. They are the cutest ever. AND I am in love with that white sweater you're wearing in the conference post. Okay, enough blabbering, see you in a bit!!
So I totally just set my tv to record ksl in the morning. I am glad things are going to work out there, however I was super excited to hear you even thinking about moving back to logan. loved all the pictures and always love reading about your cute little family.
Post a Comment