Thursday, May 20, 2010
Disneyland/California
I am still sad that our Disneyland vacation is over. I am a fan now and I want to go back every year. We will see if I can talk Troy into it! We left on Tuesday the 27 after the girls got home from school and Troy took his final. We drove all the way to Primm, just past Vegas. I was so worried about the drive and being stuck in the car that long, but our kids were AWESOME. Even without a DVD player. We had the iPhone, barbie doll magnets, coloring books, mp3 player, and books that kept them entertained. We woke up early and drove the rest of the way. Once again the kids were awesome. We got checked in at the Fairfield and then grabbed lunch with Britt and Jer's family, and my mom, dad, and Dani. This was my first time to Disneyland so I couldn't wait to get into the park. Seeing my kids reaction to everything was priceless. The permanent smiles on their faces made me so happy. Kenadee's favorite ride was Tower of Terror. It did take some convincing to get her on it but she was glad that she did. Reese loved everything. We took her on Space Mountain thinking that she was going to freak out and hate Disneyland, but it didn't faze her. She wanted to go on every ride and she was very disappointed when she wasn't tall enough for all of them. Jensen loved the rocket ride. I can't remember what it was called. To him it was the airplane ride and I went on that one quite a few times with him. Everyday we played hard and then the kids would crash at night. Jensen hardly took any naps on the trip but he still did great. The lines were great while we were there. The only day that we waited in long lines was on Saturday. We also had great weather. Warm enough to not be miserable and hot but not to cold. We left California Sunday morning and drove all the way home to make it to a funeral the next day. Eleven hours later we were home and back to the real world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! I am so glad you finally got to go! That is awesome. I can't wait til we are able to take our kids, although, in a few weeks, Disney WORLD will be closer. How weird. Love the pics! Looks like a blast!!
Oh my goodness! It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I'm so happy you guys went there! What a great place!!
This gives me hope because I am planning the same travel schedule for us (primm on the way there, straight through on the way back) and I am little worried about how it will be. Glad you had fun!
I so loved your Jensen and Cash story, and you know everyone knew you were from Utah and thought they were both yours! So glad you had fun. I never thought about Costco, I will have to look into that, we are hoping to go back in January. AS for hanging out, Stephanie and I are going to go to the Zoo on the 18th of June(I know far away but's that what we have to do) You should come!
A chicken, really? That is crazy! I am glad that she is okay. The fence will be so nice. I miss you tons. Your CA pictures looked so fun.
Post a Comment