This year was Kenadee's on year for having a friend party. She wanted to do something other than the at home party. I was thrilled with that idea. I am a horrible party planner. We decided on Classic Skating and I think she had a great time. She had lots of friends come and I think they all had tons of fun. I was the one that didn't love it so much:) She wanted Hello Kitty cupcakes and that is what she got. Her favorite song that she got to request was Justin Bieber song. She got lots of Barbies, make-up, a cute purse, and fun accessories. Reese and Jensen had a blast too. Reese is quite positive that we are going back for her birthday.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun party! And, you are such a nice mama to take all those kids! You are my new hero!!!
Meg loved her party there! Looks like it was a grest time! Happy Birthday!
Oh my heavens, that sure brought back memories. I had a birthday party at Classic (when I was 6 I think?) and it was one of my favorites. I wish they had Classic here, I would for sure make my girls have a birthday party there :) Looks like they all had an absolute blast :)
Post a Comment