Monday, April 25, 2011

Cherry Creek Conference weekend.

Britt and Jer invited us to go out to the Sand Dunes with them on conference Saturday. We haven't been in forever so Troy was super excited to go. The kids were too. Me, not so much. I think I am a fun hating pregnant lady. I always get worried and paranoid when the boys want to go to the dunes. It ended up being a fun day and the kids had a blast. We took lunch along with sand toys, barbies, and the machines. Britt kept the kids entertained by taking them for rides on the Rhino. The only downer was at the end when a two hour ride turned into a three hour ride and I started to get worried. Troy and Jer got lost for a bit so it took much longer. I am a worrier sometimes what can say. We made it back just in time for the boys to go to Priesthood session which meant lots of clean up for the girls:)




































1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are a babealicious pregnant mama. Are you sure this will be your last...?? ;) You look great!