Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Weekend

Friday afternoon we went to Brigham City to stay at my mom and dad's house for the weekend. Box Elder High School had their homecoming game on Friday night so we went to watch my youngest sister, Danielle who is on the drill team, perform at halftime. She did a great job. It was a good game even though Box Elder lost by one. Saturday morning we went to a baptism for my niece up in Logan and it was freezing. When we were coming back down the canyon it was actually snowing. Sunday morning we went to my cousins farewell and then we had to be back at our ward so I could teach. It was a crazy weekend. Instead of staying home and relaxing after church we decided to go up AF canyon and have a picnic before all the leaves fall off the trees. We do this every year, and usually I get some fun pictures but my batteries died on my camera so I didn't get very many. Kenadee got gum stuck in her hair and Reese had food all over herself so the pictures would have been really cute(HA HA!) On the way down the canyon Kenadee told Troy she had a secret. When he asked her what it was she said "Remember when Dani got sprayed by a skunk? That was hilarious!" She is random because that happened over a year ago but apparently she thinks it is still pretty funny. Kids are great!!!


HOMECOMING FOOTBALL GAME


MY SISTER MAEGEN WITH KENADEE

MAEGEN AND HER HUBBY JED

MY SISTER ASHLEY WITH DEEZ

TWO OF MY FAVORITE GUYS
MY DAD AND MY GRANDPA HARDY

MY MOM AND REESE





AMERICAN FORK CANYON


CAN YOU SEE THE FOOD ALL OVER HER SHIRT?




3 comments:

BRITT said...

I hate you. I am lonely in Saratoga with no friends and you had a fun weekend in Brigham. I am a crazy pregnant lady and after seeing how much fun you had I want to cry. I think I will.

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! What a fun family tradition to go up the canyon before the leaves fall, love it! I am going to remember to call you this week, Adi wants to play with Kenadee one day and I need my hair cut real bad!!

hizznizzle said...

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE FAMILY. I am glad to hear that other people have crazy children that like to rip apart their houses! I didn't think that girls were capable of doing things like that. Megan and her hubby look super cute!