Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This is what happens when dad babysits!








Tonight while I was doing hair Troy went out to the backyard with the girls to work on getting our sprinkling system done. It is impossible to get work done with a 3 year old and a 17 month old! Reese crawled up and down the trenches that Troy was digging and at one point, as you can see she ate the dirt. Troy said she actually licked the ground. These pictures kind of make me sick. Then Kenadee tried to be sneaky and go to the park by herself. She asked Troy if she could go by herself and he told her no. So of course she didn't listen and she slowly started to wander away. He was aware of what she was doing so he watched her. She thought she had it made when she was in front of our neighbors house and Troy hadn't stopped her, so she booked it and ran all the way to the park. What she didn't know was that her dad had followed her and was waiting to scare the daylights out of her when she came out the bottom of the slide! I wish I could say that she learned her lesson, but being her mom I know better.





The guilty party


After a good scrub in the tub they clean up alright!










2 comments:

Kristi said...

Tara, I love your blog! Your girls are freakin cute!!

The Swensons said...

Cute blog, Tara! I will have to keep checking it. :) As for Reese eating dirt, you may want to watch out for that because Kristin ate dirt when she was little, and look at how she turned out! Ha ha, j/k! I will be calling soon for a hair appointment!