Friday, September 7, 2007

A week in the life of Kenadee and Reese






Last week was a busy week. Kenadee started preschool and dance lessons and Reese had another appointment with our audiologist Dr. Moncrief. Kenadee loves her dance class. She is taking tap, ballet and jazz. She would wear her tap shoes all day long if I would let her. Preschool has been great for her also. This last Tuesday she got to take show and tell. What do you think she took? Her dance shoes of course! When I picked her up her teacher informed me that Kenadee asked her to sing Ruldoph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Itsy Bitsy Spider while she danced for the class. I was not surprised.


Reese's appointment went great. We did more testing in the sound booth, and talked about the possibility of getting her cochlear implant done on October 5. That makes me excited and also a little bit nervous, but I can't wait to see her reaction to sound. She is so funny. Kenadee taught her how to do a somersault and after she has done it she gets up and claps for herself. My girls definitely keep me entertained.

No comments: