Friday, June 27, 2008

New Pictures

Today I decided that I needed to go get my girls pictures done. It has been forever. Kenadee never had her four year old pictures taken and Reese hadn't had her two year old ones done. So nothing fancy just Kiddie Kandids. I thought they turned out pretty cute though. Reese HATES to get her hair done so the flower in her hair was as fancy as it was going to get. They were actually pretty good while we were there. They both love having their pictures taken!









15 comments:

BRITT said...

Those are very cute. I love the ones of them together. And I think that Reeses hair looks cute. I think that you will have another little girl in the group picture next time. DREAM ON TROY she is not having a boy!!!

PS next time you go up the canyon or go fishing how bout you invite us!

Rachel said...

Those are great pictures, your girls are so adorable!

The Swensons said...

Oh my gosh, those are so stinkin cute! Apparently, your kids could teach my kids a thing or two about taking pictures! Seriously, they are so cute. I can't even imagine how cute your 3rd one is going to be. :)

And thanks again for the appointment today, I'm going to miss you!

The Blackburn Family said...

So so Cute!! I love the pictures of the two of them together I think they are adorable. Cute colors. Ha ha Britt! Have a little faith!

Jense Family said...

Tara your girls are so cute. You sound just like me. I just got everyones pictures taken the other day, we haven't got them back yet. When I do I will post them. I hadn't ever gotten Baylee's 4yr pictures or Mckayla's 2yrs either and Kyler, Jason is so mad he is now 5 months old and these are the first picture I will have of him. It is sad but it just gets so hard when you get more and more kids. I bet your just ready to pop exspecially in this heat. Good luck with everything I can't wait to find out what you have.

Holland said...

How cute are those pictures. They turned out great. I am jealous at all of the fun things you guys do with your kids. It makes me realize I need to get off my lazy bum.

Andrea said...

Hi, Tara! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your girls are CUTE! I am so glad to hear that Reese is doing so well! Tell your fam "hi" from me.
Andrea
P.S. It is killing me that you don't find out what you are having! haha.

Lish Fish said...

Soo stinkin cute! Love... Hang in there! You are almost done! I am so excited for you!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So flippin' cute! I'm excited to see you Thursday!!!

Anita said...

So very cute, cant go wrong at Kiddie's. And yes, only a bit longer and youll have number three, how exciting.

Tiesha said...

They look so cute! I think Kiddie Kandids does a good job.

Jamielyn said...

So cute! I love when the kids actually smile and you get some good pics! I took mine on Friday too and we finally got some cute ones of Logan! I ran into Britt but must have just missed you!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I tagged you. Sorry! :)

Brandalyn said...

Way cute pictures!! I love the girls cute outfits. I hope you are feeling good, only a few more weeks!!

Jessa said...

Cute pictures! I need to do that with my girls but I'm avoiding it because I know it won't be fun!