Sunday, June 8, 2008
Girls Vacation
Last Sunday we went to St. George for a girls only trip. We went with my Grandma Hardy, my mom, Ashley and Chloee, Britt and her girls, my Aunt Kim and her four girls, and my Aunt Dana and her two girls. Everybody except Maegen who started a new job and wasn't able to come. We all stayed in one condo together and had so much fun. We got lucky and got a condo on the bottom floor. We were able to walk right out the back door to a playground and the pool which was great for the kids. We watched movies till way to late every night, ate lots of good food, and swam all day. The weather was perfect. Monday we barbecued, swam and watched August Rush. Tuesday we swam, went shopping, had Bajios in the park followed by Cold Stone then watched Pride and Prejudice. Wednesday we swam even though it was overcast, ate pizza and watched PS I Love You. Thursday morning we headed home. It was such a fun trip. I loved being able to hang out with my family. Thanks mom for planning such a fun trip. Hopefully this can become a yearly tradition.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That looks like soooooooooo much fun!! :) I want to go on a vacation....I just wish gas wasn't so much. :( Way cute pictures...give me a call.
SO cute Tara! I love your Hardy Family. I bet you women had so much fun. I wish I had sisters. Guess thats the benefit of having all girls. Miss u Tara!
It looks like you guys had a really great time! I love girl vacations, but I never get to bring my boys so they're not quite the same! SO CUTE!!
we sure did have tons of fun i wish it was as warm as it was there here!! You got lots of cute pictures Reese was so funny with her sunglasses.
It looks like you guys had a blast. In joy your time and do lots of fun things before the babe comes. It makes it twice as hard to do fun things once the babe is thier it's just alot more work. We were supposed to stay till Thursday in Lake Powell but because of Kyler it was just a little to hard so we came home Tuesday. We still had alot of fun it's just hard with a baby.
You have the cutest family! And I seriously love your hair right now. It looks so cute!
Sounds like so much fun!! I love the picture of Reese falling through the chair! Your new background is way cute!!
Such cute pictures! It looks like a great trip! If we had a girls only vacation in our family, there would only be four of us! :)
Fun Girls Weekend! Really cute pics I love the two with Kenadee and Reese under the towel.
You took a lot of good pictures. That was a lot of fun. Sorry I got pissy at the end. A week of not sleeping in until 10 am takes its toll on me!
Post a Comment