Playing in the Bounce House
The fun water slide
Reese climbing the wall. She is a little monkey. She was climbing it all by herself.
Of course the big boys had to get in on the action. It was pretty funny to watch.
FIREWORKS
While we were waiting for the fireworks to start people were shooting off their own. Anytime Reese would see them she would lay down wherever she was to watch. This time she happened to be on the swing so she jumped off and layed down right in the middle of the swing set.
The biggest pregnant belly ever....
Reese enjoying her shake too much!
19 comments:
Cute pics!!! And, that is NOT the biggest pregnant belly ever silly girl!
Looks like you had a BLAST!! Love all of the picutres. And you look DARLING!!!
Tara! Your girls are so cute. You do not have the biggest pregnant belly ever, believe me! It is fun to see your cute family.
Ditto to Linz's comment. And only a few weeks left! Yay for you!
Looks like you had a fun day but we sure missed you in Brigham and you look very cute pregnant! but i sure am excited for you to be done so we can finally know if it's a girl or a boy!
I am sad we didn't hang out this year. It looks like you had alot of fun! You got some good pictures I love the one where Reese looks like she is gonna bounce right off the slide.
Cute pic's and cute belly......def. not the biggest i've seen!!!!
You look awesome!! Hang in there, it's almost over!
I love the pictures, especially Reese lying down wherever, how fun!! You look great, you're almost done!!!
Looks like so much fun! That is so funny of Reese! I wish I looked as cute as you prego!
You look amazing! Love that shirt. Reese cracks me up laying under the swings. How fun!!
I'm glad you guys came! It was a lot of fun, and obviously the kids had fun! Like everyone else has said, you look cute pregnant. And I agree with your sister I am excited to see if it's a boy or girl!
I am glad you put a picture of you on your blog, I love the belly!! You should really call me next time you need your hair done, we could do each others!!
Reese is so funny. Laying under the swings?! What a cutie! You look so good pregnant. Wish I did. It will be over soon i promise. i can't wait I think about you everyday.
What a fun weekend. Hang in there you are almost done!
Time for an update you lazy pregnant woman. You must be to busy nesting!
Hey where is an update? Let us know when you have the baby and of course what you have. (Boy right?)j/k. Good luck!
Your little pregnant belly is so cute... You always look cute pregnant! I hope you are doing well and good luck with your baby!!
your girls are darling. i love the picture of reese catching some air on the water slide.
Post a Comment