Monday, July 21, 2008

So last night when we sat down to eat Kenadee volunteers to say the prayer. I was glad because lately she hasn't wanted to be the one to pray. I thought maybe she had learned something in primary. Troy asked her if she wanted help and she told him no. So she starts the prayer and these are the words that came out of her mouth, "Rubadubdub thanks for grub...." I started to laugh so Troy had to be the serious one and tell her that was not the correct way to pray. We rented My Girl the other day and she has apparently watched it one too many times. Blame it on the lazy pregnant mom. I had my last doctor's appointment today and it looks like this baby will be arriving next Monday. I tried to talk him into this week but he thinks next Monday is soon enough. Easy said when your a man and you have never been 9 months pregnant. I started to cry when he left the room. I am mean, grumpy and emotional. It's only six more days I need to just get over it.....

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is pretty funny! Good luck with your last few days, I know it is rotten! It is worth it though, just like everyone says!

The Sumkos said...

Men kinda suck when it comes to pregnancy - they have no idea! I feel for ya and I know exactly how you feel. I went to see my doctor yesterday I seriously got sad that I wasn't pregnant anymore. What the heck? I hated every minute of it and now I am sad - wierd!!!

Anita said...

HOLY... That was good. Damon tries to get away with the "dear lord baby jesus" It kills me. Really I wish I had a recorder on at all times. and whaoo for Monday, really though, enjoy your next few nights of sleep though, as they may be your last for a while. :)

Lish Fish said...

Kenadee cracks me up. I love that show though... some of my kid's favorites are ones I was obsessed with...Goonies, A Christmas Story... I love that. Hang in there! You are SOO stinkin close!

Kristi said...

That is hilarious, what a funny girl!! Yay for only a few more day, good luck!!

Jessica Davis said...

I'm sorry. I am excited for you to have your baby. I wish it was sooner too. Just think, only 3 more days left. Hang in there.

The Swensons said...

Hi Tara! So I just read the comment you left on Lindsay's last blog, and I have to tell you that you were right! She went into labor in the night and had Cohen this morning! Pretty crazy, huh? A month early, but he's doing fine. So I just thought I would let you know! Pregnancy must make you psychic...

Also, I can't wait until you have your baby on Monday! I'm SO excited to see what you have! Don't wait too long to post cuz I want to know!!!

Tiesha said...

Kenadee is so silly! Good for Troy for keeping control, I would've laughed too! :o)