So it is finally here. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 5:00. Early but better than waiting around all day. The c-section is scheduled for 7:30 so as long as everything goes well we should have a baby by 8:30. I am so excited to finally find out what it is! I am also getting a little nervous thinking about the surgery. Anyhow I will try post sometime tomorrow to let you all know what it is! If you have any guesses on what you think it is leave me a comment. It's fun to hear opinions..... Me????? I am going to say I honestly have no idea.......
30 comments:
I think it is going to be a GIRL and it will be 7 lbs 14 oz and 20" long! YAY I am so excited!!!
I think that it is a BOY. and he will be 8 lbs 6 oz and 19 1/2" long.
Of course it is a GIRL and it will be 8 lbs and 18" longe.
Halley guessed a GIRL and that it will be 1,2,3,4,5,6,11 lbs?????
I think it is a Girl and it will be 8 lbs 10 oz and 21" long!
I think it is a GIRL and it wil be 8lbs 8 oz and 21" Long!
BOY 9 lbs 14 ounces Wazup
I think it will be a BOY and it will be 8 lbs 8 oz and 20" long!
Boy 30 lbs. HOLY CRAP
Boy, 8lbs 4oz 19in long. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures.
It's a BOY, (I already know) :o)
8 lbs 11 oz, and 19 3/4" long.
Aahh!! I can't wait to hear I will be pestering Maegan bright and early tomorrow morning to see what it is!! I say boy 8lbs 2 oz, 20 ", GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Well considering your history a girl. But what I want is a BOY!!!! And because you have such big babies I say 9lbs 8ounces and 20 inches long.
Hey Kent, way to have the FAITH! Thats why you don't have any boys. I hope its a boy especially for your sake.
GOOD LUCK Tara!!!! I Love You!!!!
BOY!!! 9 lbs 1 oz 19 inches long Im so excited itsfinally here!!!
I think it will be a boy and it will be 8lbs 10oz. If I win what do I get? lol Good luck cant wait to find out.
I think it's a boy, and he will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz and 20" long. Yeah I'm so excited!
Braydon says it's a boy, and he will weigh 50 lbs. :0 Sorry Tara!
Kurt thinks it will be a boy and will weigh 8 lbs 12 oz and 15" long. (because Tara is short) :)
I think it's a boy 8 lbs 2 oz and 19 in. long Good luck we will keep you in our prayers.
I think you are having a boy. 8 lbs 3 oz, 20 ins long. I am so excited for you...yeah! I was just thinking, wondering if you have had your baby yet...then I thought, I'll check her blog and lucky me....I know to check again tomorrow! Good Luck! You and your family will be in our prayers. Miss you and love you tons.
I think that it is a BOY and it will be 8 lbs 1 oz and 20" Long!
I think it is a GIRL and it will be 7 lbs and 2 oz and will be 19" long!
GIRL 9 lbs 4 oz 20 1/2"
Boy Boy Boy!!! 8lbs 6oz and 19 1/2inches long. Good Luck! Keep us posted
I think it's a BOY this time. 3rd times a charm right?! 8lbs 5oz and 21" long.
I think it is a boy. I didn't know you have such big babies!!! Insane. BUT Brady was my smallest so 8 lbs 5 oz? and lets say 19". Good luck! I am so so excited for you!!
Oh my gads, I am dying here! I can't wait to find out. Everybody else is saying boy so I say girl! You make such cute ones, why not! Good luck, we are praying for you!
I know whst it is!!! Ha Ha Ha. It is so cute. Tara and baby are doing great and she will probably be posting pictures tonight!
I know what it is too!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
I'm going to say boy, good luck!
Post a Comment